Friday, January 4, 2013

My formal introduction; excuse my hoity-toity-ness

                                           


                           My mother has had a fairly successful blog going on for quite some time now; I've seen it give her such a release and happiness to share what's going on in her life with random strangers, so I've decided I'd try my luck at this blog thing.
                           I am, contrary to my username, Molly: a young girl living in Texas. I have many hobbies and loves, all of which I have been neglecting recently to, in their stead, pursue the life of a stressed-for-no-reason teenager that accomplishes nothing worthwhile. This introduction will be the only of it's sort, as I strongly dislike intros even though they are incredibly useful and necessary.
                           I hope I don't sound too pretentious, I'm just panicky and shy and have no idea how to go about this all. At this point, I don't know what the purpose of this is, other than to get me writing again, something I greatly enjoy, but hopefully will find a direction and soul to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment